JOB POSTING – JOURNEYMAN BINDERY OPERATOR – BOOK BINDER 1 – FULL TIME
Since 1928, Mitchell has grown into a Visual Communication company with a rich history in print craft, combined with industry-leading technology and sustainable practices. We are focused on building a team culture that delivers exceptional client experiences every day. If you are like us, humble, hungry, have super talents, and love to work in a fast-paced inclusive environment? Join us.
We currently have an opportunity for a proven performer to take their career to the next level with Western Canada’s largest in-house bindery and leading print-marketing company. Our full- time JOURNEYMAN BINDERY OPERATOR – BOOKBINDER 1 position is an excellent opportunity in an in-demand trade.
- Have a minimum of 6 years’ experience with Muller Martini stitchers (Prima or newer model stitchers) and Perfect Binding equipment
- Have a minimum 6 years’ experience with precision cutting and folding
- Possess strong Leadership skills
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Be motivated to work in a collaborative team environment
- Demonstrate you are mechanically inclined
- Complete other duties as assigned
- Able to work well under pressure in a deadline-driven business
- Flexible and able to work various shifts
- An excellent communicator possessing proven attention to detail
- Well organized and reliable
- Able to perform physical duties, lifting up to 50
- Reliable and possess a positive attitude and look forward to working in a culture that promotes collaboration
- Proactive, organized, and can handle multiple tasks with a passion for problem-solving, always providing solutions.
- This union position provides excellent extended health and dental benefits, as well as a pension plan.
- $33.61 per hour + shift differentials
- Minimum Grade 12
- 6+ years of experience Journeyman Bookbinder
- Please forward resumes to [email protected]
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply, please note that only those short-listed will be contacted for the next steps.
For a PDF of this posting, please click HERE.