Advertising & Marketing Sales Representative
Location: The Penticton Herald – Penticton, British Columbia
This is a full-time position reporting to the Publisher & General Manager.
We are looking to expand our sales and marketing team to meet the needs of our varied and expanding client base. As an Advertising & Marketing Sales Representative you will be responsible for identifying, developing and marketing plans and strategies for new and existing clients.
- Not only meet but exceed set monthly and annual sales
- Attract, develop and retain new business relationships and partnerships within the
- Contribute to the continued, long term success of the Herald and its associated products and
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of competitive conditions, industry practices and market opportunities in relation to client requirements.
- Motivate, inspire, and continually develop relationships with existing and new business
- Sales experience
- Digital marketing experience including targeted and social media advertising
- Ability to think strategically and effectively communicate vision (both written and verbal)
- Adept at balancing intense short-term pressures with overall long-term goals
- Strong executive presence, polish, and business savvy
- Excellent time management skills and able to convey complex concepts in a compelling, concise, and creative way
- Ability to build a varied and dynamic client base while working co-operatively within a team environment
This is a unionized commissioned sales position and pay is as per the collective agreement.
Interested applicants are invited to apply, in confidence, with a handwritten cover letter and a current resumé including a minimum of 3 employment references to:
Shannon Huggard – Publisher & General Manager Penticton Herald / Showcase Okanagan
101 186 Nanaimo Ave. West Penticton, BC V2A 1N4 email: shannon.huggar[email protected]
No phone calls please.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only short listed candidates will be contacted.
For a PDF posting of this position please click HERE.