JOB POSTING – Bindery Coordinator – FULL TIME
Since 1928, Mitchell has grown into a print marketing company with a rich history in print craft, combined with industry-leading technology and sustainable practices. We are focused on building a team culture that delivers exceptional client experiences every day. If you are like us, humble, hungry, have super talents and love to work in a fast-paced inclusive environment? Join us.
We currently have an opportunity for a proven performer to enhance their career with Western Canada’s leading print marketing company. Our full-time Bindery Coordinator position is an excellent opportunity in an in-demand trade. The Bindery Coordinator collaborates with the B1 Crew leaders (Machine operators) in preparing production lines and delegates tasks to B2’s and B3’s in between production runs. Duties will include;
- Managing the workflow of the Bindery Floor
- Preparing production lines with personnel and equipment
- Following and accurately executing docket instructions
- Recommending efficiencies for production lines
- Managing samples and time stamps
- Managing left-overs and shortages
- Working with production coordinators to assist with urgent production needs
- Training staff with new procedures and supporting learning for all bindery staff
- Covering for Bindery Supervisor when absent
- 10 + years of experience in the printing trade
- Minimum 10 years of production work in the printing business
- Strong Leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to perform physical duties. Lifting to 50 lbs.
- Team player
- Works well under pressure
- Flexible and able to work various shifts
- Thrives in a team-centered, fast paced environment.
This union position provides extended health and dental benefits, as well as a pension plan.
$25.00 per hour + shift differentials
Minimum Grade 12
10 + years of experience in the printing trade.
Please forward resumes to [email protected]
For a PDF of this posting click here.