JOB POSTING – BOOK BINDER 3 – FULL TIME
Since 1928, Mitchell has grown into a print marketing company with a rich history in print craft, combined with industry-leading technology and sustainable practices.
We are focused on building a team culture that delivers exceptional client experiences every day. If you are like us, humble, hungry, have super talents and love to work in a fast-paced inclusive environment? Join us.
We currently have an opportunity for the right person to start a career with Western Canada’s leading print marketing company in BC’s largest bindery and finishing department. This BOOK BINDER 3 position is an excellent step into an in-demand trade with a full-service, industry- leading bindery department. The right candidate has opportunities to advance in the trade.
The BOOK BINDER 3’s responsibilities include:
- Working on various bindery and finishing equipment
- Boxing and palletizing finished goods
- Moving pallets and bundles of print material to stage for production
- Work capably at the direction of your supervisor
- Work in accordance with Mitchell’s Standard Operating Procedures covering both
quality of product and Health & Safety protocols
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE IS:
- Comfortable working in a custom manufacturing environment
- Flexible to work various shifts
- excellent communication skills
- Well-organized and reliable
- Able to accomplish physical duties, lifting up to 50
- Capable to follow directions
- Able to work well under pressure and deadlines
- A team player
- This Union position provides competitive medical and dental plans, and a pension
- $20.40 per hour + shift differentials
Minimum Grade 12
Printing Industry experience is an asset, but not required.
Please forward resumes to [email protected]
Job Type: Full-time
For a PDF of this posting, please click HERE.